RC fields in Atlanta area

Hi, I am getting back into my beloved RC airplanes after having moved from out of state. Could anyone please give me info on flying sites/clubs in the Atlanta area; for that matter, any resources. I am having trouble connecting to this group directly, so I would greatly appreciate responses via e-mail ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com). Thank you very much,

Bob

Reply to
bob

bob wrote: : Hi, : I am getting back into my beloved RC airplanes after having : moved from out of state. : I'd suggest you inquire in rec.models.rc.air, etc., since we don't generally try to re-kit our models in this group...

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

Bob,

Try the Hobby Town in Kennesaw. They have a large RC following.

Phone: 770.426.8800

Art

Reply to
Art Murray