RC Joystick NG^2 now with PCM support

if someone is interested we have updated our RC Joystick NG^2 project that now support also PCM decoding for some radios (for now Sanwa Airtronics PCM1/2 but we are working also on Futaba and JR/Graupner... if someone would help sending us Futaba or JR/Graupner PCM recordings made with soundcard.... we need them to test/debug because we haven't that radios...)

the project is free

project homepage:

ciao :-) alessio & andrea

Reply to