Yippee

Reply to
Yippee

You might try posting a pic request at alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Those guys/gals have a habit of digging up photos of even the most obscure aircraft.

Regards,

Jay Beckman Chandler, AZ

Reply to
Jay Beckman

I beg to differ - TINY, yes.. PUNY? not a word often used to describe an aircraft that is built for aerobatics...

RobG (the Aussie one)

the 1/72 A-model kit is really very nice, and yes, it's puny... ;-)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg