Anyone want an 00 gauge railway in need of restoration?

Hi folks,
I have an 00 gauge electric model railway from the 1970s or '80s which I no
longer use. Unfortunately it has been stored for a long time in the attic
of my parents' barn. The solid, heavy base board is at least 6' x 4', or ma
ybe bigger, and stands on short legs. A lot of the paper buildings on the l
ayout are damaged and dusty. These need replacing. The track will also need
thoroughly cleaning as it shows some spots of corrosion.
The layout is free to a good home. I'll throw in some boxes of spare track
and scenery. I'd like to find someone who can enjoy repairing it. You will
need a large room at home and a van to transport it. It might suit someone
as a retirement project. The railway is in Edgmond, Shropshire.
I also have various 00 gauge locomotives, carriages, wagons and a variable
power supply. If you want those, we can talk about a price.
Please e-mail me (cdt22 AT cantab DOT net) if you're interested or would li
ke to see pictures.
Best wishes,
Chris Tidy
Reply to