Hornby Clearance Alert

I hope someone is still reading this group.
Hattons is offering bargain prices, as much as 40-50% off, on a wide variety of Hornby locos and rolling stock. See:
http://www.ehattons.com/stocklist/New.aspx
Disclaimer: I don't work for Hattons, I'm just a regular customer.
--
Martin S

Hi Martin S,
Many thanks for the "heads up" on the Hattons bargains - nothing I need but grateful for the tip off.
David Costigan