Maplin digital train controller

Good evening all my name is paul and back in the late 80's early 90's I bui lt the project that maplins were doing call control a train it is as large
controller with modules that go inside the loco's and I am looking to get h old of the scematics and drawings for this unit as I was to expand it and d o some other bits to it but have lost my copies of these does anyone have a copy I could buy or know where I can get a copy from as maplin can't help I think it might be project book 14 thanks in advance paul
On Thu, 12 May 2016 10:00:58 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Perhaps you could try contacting the Model Electronic Railway Group or MERG. http://www.merg.org.uk/
You may have to join but it might be the best way to go as if anyone has knowledge of the system and if what you want to is possible it they can probably be found amongst their ranks.
G.Harman
On 2016-05-12 14:55, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

If OP wants to do this for fun, I hope he succeeds in finding what he's looking for. If he's doing it to save money, he'd be better off going DCC, better price/quality ratio.
Have a good day,
--
Best,
Wolf K

Agreed, It could be a frustrating experience. I see a similar question was asked on RM web last month which considering the rareness of the set up may be the OP under a different ID. OTOH some body did reply with an offer to email a copy so if it it is not our OP he could read this http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/109605-maplins-control-a-train-robert-penfold/
and take it from there, again he will probably have to join up.
G .Harman