Digital PID controller

It is known that there is some methods you can use to get digital pid controller and among them are straight and backward difference. I am interesting of the next questions:

  1. how each one of these methods affects on the components of PID law.
  2. how each one of these methods affects on the plant when the error change itself sharply.

Can someone point me some papers or good link concerning this question?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
zlatko

Sai Kumar