Need information regarding squeeze film dampers

Hi all,
I am a student, doing my masters in germany. I am presently doing my thesis work based on the design of a (hydraulic) Squeeze-Ffilm Damper
system for the machine bed of a milling machine (with a squeeze film in between 2 parallel plates). I am presently looking for some technical papers or concepts to support my project work. Since I have no experience in this field, could anyone suggest me any books or websites to refer for this project.
you can contact me thro' my email id: snipped-for-privacy@rediffmail.com
regards, Nirmal.