help:simulation of crack propagation in concrete

hello friends,
i am masters student from germany,i am doing my thesis
in the simulation of crack propagation in concrete using itasca
software.i am facing some problems in finding the logic for particle
size distribution of fragments after the cracking of concrete.if some
boby could help me in this it will easy for me go a head.i am stuck up
in this for a long time now.please help me.
thanking you,
yours truly,

raghu
Reply to