Share me PD propagation patterns in stator winding.

I'm now tring to developement the Ultrasonic sensor using pizoelectric material to localize the partial discharge source in Stator Winding of
High voltage Generator. If you have any simulator to show Paritial Discharge propagation or any books to study about Partial discharge propagation in HV stator winding, Please share me. I really appreciate for ur help.