No more Power Providers!

I am downloading power electric energy from Ionosphere by using a single antenna sending pulses about 7 Hz aproximely, I am moving motors in
continous operation of severeals HP and I've comproved the power for download is unlimited, watts, KiloWatts, Mega Watts, GigaWatts, etc, I've gived a demostration in Spain exposing the antenna to travel of a window of the Hotel I've deduced the resonance equations of Nicola Tesla for build my systems and you can see it working if you will come to South America There is a web site for download more information, photos, etc, this site is in spanish buy tou can use a translator:
http://www.iespana.es/energratis/Ener.htm
and an introductory site in english:
http://members.fortunecity.com/chileno4/Enere.htm
This post is published with the proposit of give a cultural aportation and not discuse about the possibility of download power from ionosphere because it's working and is real and show the electrical energy now is free and soon there is not a energy provider, not only for houses demand of power, for transport, aeronautic, etc... there is very fields of future application. And give to the readers of this articles build for himself the systems I've developped.
Questions to the following email deleting the WITHOUTTHIS:
snipped-for-privacy@latinmail.com
Bye, thanks
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 02:54:55 -0400, Johnny put forth the notion that...

How many Gigawatts are you tapping off your tinfoil hat?
--
Checkmate

Add pictures here
✖

blah, blah...

now if we can harness the energy it takes to generate all spam (call it a SpamDeGraph generator) and engage a positive feedback loop, we could probably rid the internet of 90% of the vermin.
Add pictures here
✖

single
blah,
Positive feedback? Does that involve Ebay?
Add pictures here
✖

sure,,, check my rating :) wanna buy some frequency grease?
Add pictures here
✖
Yes bla bla, nobody has been capable of making something real but simply to speculate and to criticize with very poor arguments given the ignorance have in this topic, different would be that some of those of forum download the material of my web site and armed his system and wrote if resulted to her or not, therefore I recommend you that if you want more than letters or words you make what is same and realize yourself the same of this reality that soon it will be available at massive level

single
blah,
Add pictures here
✖
Yes bla bla, nobody has been capable of making something real but simply to speculate and to criticize with very poor arguments given the ignorance have in this topic, different would be that some of those of forum download the material of my web site and armed his system and wrote if resulted to her or not, therefore I recommend you that if you want more than letters or words you make what is same and realize yourself the same of this reality that soon it will be available at massive level

single
blah,
Add pictures here
✖

have
of
I have seen the website. It is meaningless drivel.
--
Don Kelly
snipped-for-privacy@peeshaw.ca

maybe he could use these wireless gizmos to distribute his power :) http://www.bstock.com/Lirpa1.htm
Add pictures here
✖
The grammatical terms are not to consider them in this group since written something in a way or other will not change the real phenomenon in analysis, in that case would be better to go us to expose the topic to a group of language does not believe?, good, therefore appreciation already are there any reasonable affirmations to this interesting phenomenon am controlling, them I request excuse my lateness in answering given my vast educational and experimental activity, but want a most rapid response you emerged write me to my already published email. Well the layer of the Ionosphere the one which is conference beed irrelevant since what is logical is to achieve reflection in the bottommost layer in order to improving the yield of the VLF transmitter and since all the layers of the same resonance to the same frequency as an all is what is same You do not mention the exact value of the frequency of the submarines since ELF it is a very large range and if we are speaking of 7,8 Hz though those submarines are very about that value the directivity and phase of the pulses must be very specifies and note upward to the sky and not toward other place, the submarines do not fly, the topic is not alone an antenna issuing pulses of 7 Hz but an exact phase of synchronism with the pulse reflected from the Ionosphere in order to achieving the wished amplification, now, I see that you have not read the abundant documentation is in my web site already published where are answered all these questions and those which continue with the models and corresponding equations, but good, it is natural today in the electrical engineers training not exist a deep knowledge in the topic of the telecommunications, well, it is certain that for a given transmission frequency the antenna has a long and yield determined by the frequency, in the fund a yield consider their capacitance,inductance and radiation resistance, that is what is NORMAL, but we know that an ELF antenna or VLF it is of capacitive type and of a radiation resistance very low therefore is needed a long colossal, but the parasite capacity of the antenna we avoid it easily bypass applying a high voltage pulse so that the equivalent condenser is released causing that the antenna will be purely resistive, that is what is known as electromagnetic pulse ( EMP), it is high-powered but low energy and we can generate it with a small battery, for so much the long of the antenna is not obstacle, I use radiators of CENTIMETERS, even already I have a pocket version navy and in tests, you can prove it upon opening interrupting in your house is generated a small EMP of very low frequency but impedes all your appliances in house. However, already I see tries to justifying with daily facts this phenomenon is real or not, good, what more is about daily things is the phenomenon of transmissions amplification in shortwave , if is going to area of the radio amateur and takes a simple text as the radio amateur handbook you will see that for frequencies of about 7 MHz or band of 40 meters are produced reflections and sign amplifications make very favorable the communications and if thinks that 7 MHz about a very large multiple of the fundamental are analyzing of 7 Hz is something waiting, However as is not tuned in to the fundamental and less in phase in the pulses returned that amplification it's very poor but something there is and any radio amateur knows it The motors am moving are monophase and triphase AC of 220 V monophase, 380 V triphase to 50 Hz are by here in Latin America and Spain by means of frecuency converter of 7,8 Hz to 50 Hz with power electronics SCR circuits and of course if not were knowing it can use convertors to move DC motor and the powers go from 1 HP until 200 HP until the moment in constant and continuous form But enough you see the equation models and experimental results, photos etc already I have indicated before, maybe the only one difficulty is that some documents are in Spanish but with translator will achieve it In the exposition of Spain there were yes many impressed, the engineers majority investors work in alternative energies, it was accomplished in Asturias location considering to the "Enersis Holding" prevails for here, but below I wait to make demonstrations for groups more select and maybe some of you already has made these systems and at best more perfected than the mine, would glad me much that,what impresses to most of the attendees whatever their origin, scientific, engineer or investor is not the phenomena in itself but the quantity of years by not to say centuries this already were known but it has been hidden and buried from Nicola Tesla and the void teaching of these principles in the training of engineers of the area as if all these professionals was intended for to serve created interest, alone Tesla appears as a physical unit for the magnetic inducement (B) that impresses more and still I same do not leave of surprising me and if I am achieving it is because have stricken me on giant shoulders. Independent will be inferences or deductions the systems are armed and working and I waited you achieve them also or the future generations wish an energetic independence not alone for traditional consumers but for transportation, aeronautical, etc The only one end of these posts mine is that yours arm these systems and deduce what I also I have achieved, already know beforehand that this not has commercial end and if someone wanted it would not would have much success since today energy is a great monopoly someone is thinking about SELLING his energy, but for the USERS we need energy or we are entrepreneurs we need to decrease our expenses the help of these systems has untold value and if I that live in a country of the third world have achieved it and I am soon to launch these systems operating to the public dominance you that the majority are of countries more developed with better reason will achieve it Any conference are in the documentation of my web site will be answered or in this group or to my email, ideal will be to my email by a topic of efficiency.
Add pictures here
✖

here is my rapid response: *bullshit*

bottommost
is
information on ionosphere layers http://www.geocities.com/electricaltechnology/papers/radiopro.html http://www.tpub.com/content/et/14092/css/14092_13.htm
so you are talking about sucking power from the "D" layer?

since
pulses
issuing
the topic is you who claim to drive 1 to 200 HP motor with a "centmeters" long antenna
now, I

so all us anglos are dumb asses?
well, it is certain that

a "yield" is a yellow sign on the hiway or how big the atomic exploaion is. whats it got to do with antennas?

but
the
you actully believe this stuff?
that is what is known as electromagnetic

with
what battery? i thought your power came from the ionisphere?
for so much the long of the antenna is not obstacle, I use

you can prove it upon opening interrupting in your house is generated

house.
a computer zapper... useful for annoying your neighbors?

phenomenon
radio
see
the losses involved in skywave communications means it takes watts, hundreds of watts, (up to 1Kw or 2 kW p-e-p for US hams) to create enough microvolts in a communications reciever for communication to take place.

are
it's
id hesitate to speculate on what any amateur knows. (i was a club president once)

380
humm... so you use AC to AC converters? at zero energy loss?

and
so all you woud need is a 7 Hz to DC power supply? hooked to an antenna?

etc
some
will it work as good as what ever translation program you use to post here?

(richer and dumber?)
and maybe

phenomena
void
you keep bring up Tesla but say he did not have a clue. why bother mentioning him?

that
maybe they will rename it after you when you succeed in revolutionizing broadcast power. (anyone remember the Heinlein story "Waldo"?)

an
im glad that you are altruistic

entrepreneurs
value
am
if that is the case would not the state owned power company in the country you reside in have you killed?
dominance you that the

it
or
answer this one question please. my broadband oscilloscope operates down to DC. why do my test leads not pick up these continuous 7 Hz electromagnetic pulses you are talking about?
Add pictures here
✖
Glads me to appreciate this topic there are thinking some persons and there is something of own reasonable arguments of persons of scientific nature, we see some me are relevant:
Mr. Kelly asserts has "seen" my web site and it is a drivel, lamentable affirmation because that is not an argument, it is an affirmation without a demonstration when in science we said YES or NOT to something must give a demonstration, since in otherwise we are in a group of religion since in those lands we believe or we do not believe and exist not demonstrable truths or dogmas that commentary is rather an impotence sign before something that ignores and would be much better armed my systems and proven them and proven its operation or well came to South America to see to work them with their own eyes, or rather, a drivel would not have to operate, at least if someone wants to leave better stricken as Mr. Kelly would have to express an equation, or model to base some reasoning, or rather Mr. Kelly think and then write, a thing is to see a web site and the other is to understand it, clear that if it is not in our capacities is understandable.If instead of "seeing" the web site might have downloaded the material and it might have proven the system to her is impossible to operating then already would argue something, but not even it has made that.
Mr. Tim Perry is who more it is about to scientific reasonings until the moment, me conference if under electrical power of the "D layer" of the Ionosphere, well, I insist that it does not interest that and it is irrelevant given the reflection process it is more important, already it might have armed the VLF transmitter is commented in the material of my web site deduces that question measuring with a osciloscope the time delay in returning the reflected pulse, in my record instruments almost always times of the order of 0,6 miliseg that gives a distance of 100 Km app what lets us within the first layer And called also of Heaviside, recall that layer reflects all the low frecuency waves as is obvious for 7,8 Hz already we know. On the long of the antenna already I explained that this antenna it is not the TRADITIONAL of a communications equipment since upon using high tension in his radiator and be this antenna of capacitive type that condenser is set bypass with the discharge of the antenna toward the plate of the same, thus an antenna traditionally capacitive of the ELF type or VLF remains RESISTIVE this is the basis of the EMP for low energy generate a hight power pulse, you see this in switches operation. this is little frequent because the antenna never they are of high tension and they are being unloaded to ground but such is this transmitting antenna permits to move my motor of 1 HP to 200 HP until the moment minimally . Mr. Tim also comments the word "yield" but meant diameter of the antenna and not that sign of the highways, maybe you was knowing what was wanting to express since classes of gramatical terms in this group are not the case, also asks me by if "I believe" this special antenna works of the described form, good, I insist this is not religion in that case we go ourselves to a group of religion, in science do not use to believe it but the experimental implementation based on the formulations and models and if comes to see the antenna operating will avoid that nuisance if wishes it, maybe to the entrepreneurs sell energy you knows NOT TO believe until either unavoidable many may have these systems Find rare the system use a battery? if we are downloading power of the Ionosphere?, I believe must scan of the fact that we are trying, knowing you what means the term AMPLIFICATION?, it think about a car, to begin his movement needs an initial spark and energy moves it extracts it of their fuel reservoir, but it is a BATTERY it is entrusted with the initial spark and that not mean operate with battery, think about this what is same to send the initial pulse to the Ionosphere is needed a very small battery and is not returned to use until is turned off the system, all RESONANT system needs an initial pulse, read in encyclopedias on the topic of the resonance and amplification for the same and will see always it is needed an initial pulse of very energy decrease, in the encyclopedias as Encarta you will see the amplifications of discussed mechanical resonance there. The example of the reflection -amplification for the band of 40 mts have given supposes not alone amplifications but the losses you obviate given because the atmosphere is a filter passes low and it is obvious we will will have lost of several watts for transmitting of KW but if we compare that loss with the one which there would be without reflection in the ionosphere is seen the difference is very few given the frecuency is far away of that of resonance. Me strange quite that you says be radioamateur and upon developing this topic not refer neither know the HAARP project is on antenna issue signals to the Ionosphere and it is a quite project known between radioamateurs is accomplished in Canada, I invite to you to visit the site:
http://www.haarp.alaska.edu
It is mentioned a AC to AC converter of zero losses, where is that marvel?, I use one with normal losses by warming of the SCR and that such losses make no sense energy that you obtains from the Ionosphere is FREE OF CHARGE and unlimited To feed the DC load not enough a AC/DC converter united to the antenna since if it has read and understood what have written there ,there is high voltage of several tens of KiloVolt, needs an adapting system and of control that delivery the tension decrease DC required in constant form. On the translators and efficiency of the language, good, anyone wish it sendme his email and send the material in English, but if wants a translation of better quality is better appeal to the paid services of an English-Spanish translator something that it is not topic here. I do not understand it of be "mute", I go to try to translating that idea, maybe is referred to the fact that if I have armed the systems why that no longer it is leaving in CNN all over the world,good that is simply because these systems are recently in experimental tests stage are happening perfectly, and if you has things that other do not have and wants to have a good prestige must have all well done therefore I refer me to "soon" my systems enter the market, but in spite of that dare me to deliver this cultural value done not know almost all over the engineers with the end they make it and prove it by themselves, I am not mute in the sense of delivering information "general" is downloaded of my web site, if be in agreement with be mute concerning "to give" specific details of my systems has cost me much to develop them and they are an intellectual property already soon to patents pending I mention to Nicola Tesla simply because was the harbinger in these things and it is valid to mention it since achieved to download energy of the Ionophere according to the historical precedents that manage, even the photos of the antennae he manufactured. Thanks by that first praise of the fact that you be glad because I will be altruistic, in reality the essence of the engineer and that all should be thus, is defined to the engineer as a "solver of problems" of his environment and this of free energy solves many problems though to the entrepreneurs not them like. On that they find me killed electrical companies where I live, until the moment not, it is not logical your reasoning because if I am dead, how would write to you?, I believe means on rivalries between companies see this as a threat, my Mr. Watson, that is given always in the large businesses, it is the always present risk, think about monopolies as Microsoft and the problems have had with that. On your osciloscope, good, I congratulate it has an equipment of so good response in frequency, however, 7.8 Hz naturally and continually be present arrive here down with an extent very decrease, not reference the sensibility of your osciloscope, we are speaking of pico volts, you same said ELF signals to be issued need a colossally large antenna, what is same passes to receive them, and your osciloscope has a cable very short I cut for that frequency, as soon as the signal is imperceptible if it does not use an amplifier tuned in, in the material of my web site is the circuit for you see that signal of 7 Hz in your instrument uses a short antenna of few centimeters and FET components to amplify the signal, the circuit is thought to be used in a PC sound card of and through a software spectrum analyzer to see 7 Hz, however given the high profit and the signals VLF and ELF surrounds us the noise can be I bothered, therefore, it is better you use the osciloscope and make the measurements in a removed enclosure from 50 Hz, 60 Hz and other sources VLF or next ELF, not alone are seen 7 Hz, but their harmonic following in the spectrum, in the documents of my not alone page is the receiving circuit but the photos of the waveforms obtained in earthly, I suggest to you download it and arm, the ELF receiver is simple since uses antenna type whip and it is prone to interferences, what is ideal is to use a bobbin of many returns (thousands) is costlier of arming but giving in benefit of a freest sign of interferences. That question and others are developped in my web site documentation.
snipped-for-privacy@latinmail.com

written
already
vast
you
all
those
reflected
is.
the
high
in
of
communications
hundreds
microvolts
the
president
circuits
here?
engineers
here,
than
attendees
area
interest,
am
wish
not
electromagnetic
Add pictures here
✖

you don't care what the layer is called? in Georgia layer is another name for attorney.

what is a miliseg?
that gives a distance of 100 Km app what lets us within the

recall that layer reflects all the

7 or 8 Hz is below audio
On the long of

when does a transmitter NOT use high voltage in its radiator?
and be this antenna of capacitive type that

what plate? dinner?

VLF
whew, its a good thing the antenna is resistive but i like mine to be conductive.

wow, low energy and high power at the same time! amazing!

where?
you might be able to fix that high tension if you just try to relax. maybe take a little asprin.

antenna
i alway unload my antennas to the ground, just before installing them. dont you just hate cutting them out of the plastic wrappers?

you can lift one ton one foot above the ground for one hour? just what are these motors hooked to?

what is the diamater (and length) of your antenna exactly?

ill take that on faith

formulations
NOT
i believe that if a discussion can not be productive it should at least be amusing. (i dont get invited to many staff meetings anymore)

i have looked carefully around my place and cannot find a rare system using a battery. lot of ordinary systems seem to have them
if we are downloading power of the

there is that silly computer term again. do we download the power of niagra falles or hoover dam?
I believe must scan of the fact that we are trying, knowing you

here it comes, a unique car analogy for the word 'amplification'.
it think about a car, to begin his

think about this what is same to send the initial pulse to the

oh so the ionosphere resonates at 7 Hz?
read

what does mechanical resonance have to do with electromagnetic resonance in this context?
why are you referencing an encyclopedia instead on some useful source such as MAD Magazine? (magnetic analog domain)

will
ionosphere
our loss is your gain

from the web site: HAARP (High frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is to be a major Arctic facility for upper atmospheric and solar-terrestrial research. HAARP is being built on a DoD-owned site near Gakona, Alaska
no Canadians in sight (no offence, you Canadians are wonderful folx. i even learned to love gravy on fries, Eh?)

marvel?,
not marvel... DC comics

make
and
if the power is free and unlimited why are you limited to a 200 HP motor? ill bet the folz that run Las Vegas would be interested. you should see their lighting bill.

since
voltage
several 10 kV ? how many? at what current? what duration? what is the PRR (pulse repitition rate)?

mighty fine... all the words are in english

idea,
never talk about arming a system unless its an auto alarm; we are a little touchy about that in New York.
no

of
not
question is, if you refuse to give specific accurate details why bother talking about it in the first place?

things
he achieved no such thing. the Wardenclyffe project was never compleated.

be
there is a story about a "Gizmo". a device which can replicate mater, people, even itself. the story speculates on how this will change society.

would
Microsoft is not a Monopoly.

present
sensibility
first you sat the pulse is 10s of thousands of volts now you say its picovolts. make up your mind, which is it?
you same said ELF

so now size matters?

does
ocillascopes have built in broadband amplifiers and high impedance inputs. what more could you ask for?
in the material of my web site is the circuit

are
if the signal is swamped by ambient noise it must not be 10s of thousands of volts.

of
i wonder if they are Honer Harmonics?

receiver
of
oh goodie!, a loop antenna. how appropriate for this post which seems to be going in circles

if that's developed i would get a refund on the negative.
Gracias Signor for attempting to clarify yourself.
Add pictures here
✖
Resuming for Mr. Tim, you must build the systems shown for the auto-validate of your questions, I see you confused about the voltage in the antenna, there is two systems a receiver for 7 Hz and a transmitter for 7 Hz, the transmitter operate with transmissions voltages about teens of KV with a electrif field intensity min of 30 KV/cm , but the receiver sensibility is about pico volts you need a hight amplification and can build the receiver comes in my web site with the link "Receptor VLF" and I donīt believe your oscilloscope have pico volts sensibility?, you can see the cerebral signals of your head, waves alpha,beta, theta, delta, etc? are ELF? you must build the interface.
1 miliseg= 1 second of time / 1000
The Hight voltaje in radiatior commented is for electric field intensity of 30 KV /cm and the plate is the carcase of the parabolic antenna and this case you donīt see in the common systems or there is transmitters antennas for that electriel field intensity?
The antenna resistence is the radiation resistance not physical resistence as your body
Low energy and hight power you donīt understand...., you know condensers or inductances?
The 200 HP motors are being tested as water bombs and the 1 HP for common electrodomestic of that demand,mechanicals of course
The diammeter of the radiator for 200 HP model is about 1 cm .
The Ionosphere resones about 7 Hz and harmonics not for a initial spark, itīs a resonant cavity, any electric system has Inductance and capacity and it determine his resonance frecuency so a mechanical system have mass and elastic constant.
For the previous item analogy mechanical-electric systems is always present in the basic circuit theory, now you must to know themes as the solid physics and the relationship between vibration of nets atomics( mechanical) and electric resonance, and in power electric centrals the syncronic machinne or turbogenerator is protected of vibrations about her own resonance frecuency for not destructive situation, mechanical resonance is very usual in vibration analisys of machinery
Iīve referred mechanichal encyclopedia for the single analog, but if you want see electromagnetic, go for any text of circuits and resonant amplification,Tesla coil, etc..
Yes losses in 40 mts are low so you send RF power without reflection ionospheric but there is not amplification, there is not gain, donīt see the diference?
Now you refers to HAARP project, there is broad documentation of many questions you made.
Is logical that if the Ionosphere has incalculable energy I donīt want all, I use the demanded power and for 200 HP that motor donīt demand more in stationey state
If the folz that run Las Vegas would be interested well, they must download the material of my web site and build the systems!!
teens of KV ( rms )depend for the transmitter for the distance between radiator and carcase, common values are 28 KV for the 200 HP model, and the current ... you know ohm law? P = I * V, of corse itīs in the radiator, the adapter set low voltaje at the adecuade current, pulse repetition logical to 7 Hz about Specific details of my systems "armed" never can give itīs a intelectual property, but I donīt refuse give specific details about his "build", "generals",in my web site you see photos for the armed stages, you know the Coca- Cola formule?, any has getted that formule?, there is a fool gives free yours anuals efforts?, you know some?, and I inisist any can build this and rededuce all I made, but if has interest. You know to Nicola Tesla? how you know Wardenclyffe project was never compleated?, so any donīt want revelate the opossed?, you know who was written the history?, you believe all you read?, itīs relevant? because that project donīt finish are many causes and donīt say nothing for a scientific analisys. I donīt think in society changes, I make devices that are working, the society will see if it generate changes, first build a optimal system and then will see, you donīt wish society changes?, there are dreamers for there?, are they any one?, was dreamers inventors of the actual technologic systems?.
Thanks for your comments, itīs give a more detailed view for readers of this group and this unknow theme and systems coming soon for massive sales.
John.

the
is
my
plate
pulse,
tension
dont
are
antenna
wanting
case,
described
use
using
niagra
until
in
have
signals
is
is
even
that
an
because
have
over
my
be
the
as
is
good
passes
of
of
documents
waveforms
be
Add pictures here
✖

auto-validate
PICOVOLTS AT HOW MANY AMPS TO DRIVE 200 HP?

signals
HOW MUCH POWER IN WATTS DOES THE TRANSMITTER EMIT?
WHAT IS THE DC INPUT POWER? THAT IS E*I =W OF THE FINAL AMPLIFIER STAGE
THEN MULTIPLY BY THE AMPLIFIER EFFICIENCY TO GET OUTPUT POWER
THEN SUBTRACT TRANSMITTION LINE LOSSES
THEN MULTIPLY BY ANTENNA GAIN TO GET ERP

THAT IS MILLISECOND OR mS

of
HOW DO YOU MEASURE THIS AND WHY IS IT RELEVENT?
and the plate is the carcase of the parabolic antenna and this

for that electriel field intensity?
TV TRANSMITTER ANTENNAS EMIT MILLIONS OF WATTS ERP (EFFECTIVE RADIATED POWER)

please leave my body out of this

or
WHEE THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN
and the 1 HP for common

THATS HALF AN ANSWER... HOW LONG? THATS THE "DE" (DRIVEN ELEMENT) OF A PARABOLIC DISH? WHAT IS THE DIAMETER OF THE DISH? IS THE DE AT THE FOCAL POINT OF THE DISH?

and
present
mechanical)
DO YOUR ANTENNAS VIBERATE?

THATS 40 M (METERS)

the
YES, 40 M IS ABOUT 7.5 Mhz THE DIFFERENCE IS 7499993 Hz

BUT NO CANADIANS, ALAS

all,
WHY CAN YOU NOT CALCULATE IT?

STATIONARY? YOU MEAN IT DOSENT TURN? HOW DO YOU LAUNCH YOU WATER BALOONS?

download
I WOULD INFORM THEM BUT I WOULD FEAR THE CONSEQUENCES

the
ONLY IF ITS DC. P = I * V * pf (POWER FACTOR) 7 hZ SOUNDS STRANGLY LIKE AC TO ME
the

the
this
MAKE IT WORK, SOMEONE WILL REVERSE ENGINEER IT OR COPY IT

BECUSE HE WENT BANKRUPT
, so any donīt want revelate the opossed?, you know who was

ESPECIALLY NOT NEWSGROUP POSTS
, itīs relevant? because that

scientific
CHANGE IS INEVITABLE, CHANGE FOR THE BETTERMENT OF MANKIND IS NOT SO CERTAIN
, there are dreamers for

technologic
YOU CAN DREAM, YOU CAN INVENT, YOU MUST BACK UP CLAIMS WITH VERIFIABLE FACTS

sales.
YOU TRANSLATION IS MUCH BETTER THIS TIME. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
TIM
Add pictures here
✖
Mr. Tim, regards, I see you follow confused, PICO volts are the signal input level for the receiver ELF for detecting 7 Hz pulses form ionosphere, now is obvious that in the start of the system picovolts received will be amplified until mili-volts for the resonance reflecting pulse, a voyager wave 100 Km across decrease his field intensity speedly, you know circuits of radar?, input signal v/s output signal? Power emition,DC input power,EFFICIENCY,LINE LOSSES,ANTENNA GAIN TO GET ERP, etc.. you see in the documentation of my web syte together to photos schemes, etc....., or you wait in this group I developped all the theory and practique?, imposible here donīt can attach photos, schemes, fórmulas, etc...., or donīt have a translator? You Know 30 KV/cm is the rupture electric filed for the dry air in normal conditions?, of course this magnitude varies but the idea is the disruptive discharge between radiator and antena plate, you donīt need a sophistiqued medition system if you see the discharge you are in the correct intensity of electric field You donīt explain the measured electric field intensity for TV transmitters of hight power broadcast is very few posible becomes to 30 KV/cm because you see lights, discharges and an horrible interference for the transient pulses for that proposit is send a legible signal of TV Lenght of the radiator in the parabolic dish, diametter of the dish, focal point you see that and more in the documentation of my web site, but thatīs not critical. Yes my antenna has electromagnetic vibrations, there is electrons and are oscillating to 7 Hz I donīt calculated Ionosphere Energy total because is irrelevant you see at the Central Power design, they calculate the needeed power for the water caudal in his zone bot donīt calculate all the hidraulic energy of all the earth, I calculate the system for get my needeed power, you know Ionosphere energy is ilimited? it gets charged particles of the sun and is so great energy that itīs discharged in climatic phenomena, electrics storms, tornados, etc,... if you see the earth form the space you see lighting of electric storms constant Stationery state is the opposed to "transient", a motor when starts his speed and current demanded varies until a equilibred point, the time for that is about the 6 seconds. There is not power factor in the radiator do you remenber in latest post the antena for the EMP is resistive?, have power factor an antenna sintonized and with a coaxial wire correct? You was there when Tesla was BankRupt? what year was? who writtes that? do you know? If you donīt BELIEVE newsgroup post thatīs a religion viewpoint in science you must use the scientific method for auto-demostrate any, in that case you must "see" or build this systems and donīt wait I or another people demostrate to you this working systems. Dreams, invents are previous inspirations, are not elements of science but are in humans,this is the "Think and then I make it or that". The scientific method and experimental facts, photos and squemes and my working systems are the final result and if you want see that please come to my contry or build the systems About translations you can list bad words and his correct use?, sample: Download = Decreased....... so the quality of the post will be better
JOHN

is
receiver
your
build
intensity
antennas
resistence
spark,
and
is
you
logical
intelectual
and
CERTAIN
FACTS
of
Add pictures here
✖

absolutly
PICO volts are the signal input

this is stupid, unless you are using amps cooled in liqued nitrogen that is below the noise figure of most reciever front ends.
now is

amplified
what is the power source of this amplifier?

voyager? like on Star Trek?

RADAR uses much higher frequencies then 7 HZ

what do tranmitter peramiters have to do with recieving powwer from the ionisphere?
you see in the documentation of my web syte together to photos

im not looking at a web site. im talking to you here. and you are not answering my questions
or you wait in this group I developped all the theory
theory or hypothisis?
and

amazing
, of course this magnitude varies but the idea is the disruptive

of
cool. i love to watch jacobs ladders

transmitters
you
pulses
yes, alexander scott runs into this problem when he beams people down during an ion storm. it disrupts thier molicules.

focal
thatīs
im glad to hear it... if i attach a coat hanger to a 12 foot parabolic dish aimed at satcom 5R (AMC8) how well will that work?

what is the frequency stability? can you FM modulate it?

too bad... id hate to be wasting time on the internet with something relevent
you see at

Ionosphere
some say water un unlimited,
it gets charged particles of the sun and is so great

golly, ion discharges cause tornado! what ever will i learn next?
if you see the earth form the space you see lighting of

is that ionic lightning? or DC lightning? or the dreaded AC lightning?

damn... thats why my turntables used to be so slow.

if its sintonized it is probably aginst the law in Dayton and Cincinatti, Ohio but ok most other places

do
its in the history books

science
you
demonstrate away... ill even put you on the radio live... as long as you dont hurt anybody

but
scientific
are
build
keep dreaming

i prefer not to use bad words unless i really have to
Add pictures here
✖
Oh! Mr. Tim you accept are confused! that says all, you must find a manager for this or best came to my country to see this systems work Liquid Nitrogen I am using?, where, when?, please be more homo erectus and writte propagation and atenuation ecuation, let's see an equation:
E(x+dx,t+dt) = E(x,t) + deltaE(dx,dt)
for one dimension Electric field component, can you writte Poyntyng vector and Maxwell equation for atenuation or amplification in the reflected pulse for each cycle of the transmitter?, is the function deltaE positive (amplification) or negative (attenuation)?, you see in this step the pico volts returned?, you download the material for my web site is this developped? Stupid is a politic and religious remark here you o I can be if donīt fundamentation solid is gived more far that singles letters. Source initial power I mentioned before is the battery for the initial Spark Start Treek? you are influenced by science fiction? I refers to "Radar circuit" not his frecuences, for see differences between amplitude for input signal and output signal ratings, is common see in this applications hundres o more volts for output and mili o micro volt input. I insist, for input power parameters for receiving from Ionosphere and more are detailed in my web site, in fact you see there calculus and schemes for 10 Megawatt application. Here you and I donīt have access to writte formulas, show graphs and photos say more that any letters, you must be practical, use your practical logic, or letīs suposse that if you donīt download of my web site and donīt want came to my country you never get some of this. Theory is a sum of Hipothesis, thesis and demonstration but never Theory Hipothesis You see watch jacobs ladders in stroboscopic lamps? If you attach a coat hanger to a 12 foot parabolic dish aimed at satcom 5R (AMC8) asumming metalic plate isolated radiator form plate you must find the voltage o field intensity until the disruptive discharge appears you send the first EMP pulse. Frecuency stability is a delicated theme for big power, is the same of the Tesla Coil resonance frecuency varies in some +- 0,03 Hz I've registred itīs irrelevant for low power ( 1 Megawatt or little) but that variation may affect but I resolve it changing autocatically transmitter frecuency itīs some I must perfection but for the moment my oscillator is fixed for potentiometer,this little inestability is caused for Ionosphere inestability, Solar storms,Jupiter influence, etc,.... I donīt understand you can FM modulation of power? may be for the oscillator of hight voltage if you want use other hight voltage based in high frecuency pulses so you modulate Kiloherts to 7 Hz. Meteorology concepts donīt have sense here, electric discharges donīt generate wind??, you know ionic turbine?, what causes the wind? there is a relationship with hight atmosphere proceses? direct or indirect? if you want learn please make it. for is that ionic lightning? or DC lightning? or the dreaded AC lightning? you must make that questions to meteorologist or bio-physics they study this phenomena and expose this facts but logical says there is an indirect relationship, do you know the lighting a very ancien phenomena is now remains without total explanation?, you know globular lightings?, the aparitions? is a modern "watch" for modern instrumentation a single phenomena as that remains in ignorance, and you show that. Story books for Tesla history are relevants for this? do you "believe" the real history was distortioned?, why?, who? I donīt see more relevants comments or in boundary to science analisys, your comments are more politics or religious, many affirmation, many discalification without basis. Mad inventor or mad inventor destructor?
John

is
Km
radar?,
normal
sophistiqued
intensity
during
dish
are
the
post
Add pictures here
✖

manager
i said UNLESS you are using a front end cooled by liqued nitrigen you will not be able to resolve signals in the picovolt range. maybe not even then. the self noise generated by the reciever will obscure them.
please be more homo erectus
macho? .. ill stick with homo sapians
and

vector
pulse
just an observation
here you o I can be if donīt

so you have a battery powered spark transmitter using a parabolic dish with a "centimeters long" element at its focal point emitting an arc pulse with a repitition rate of 7 per second. as you have stated it has operated from inside a hotel window i assume azmith and elivation are fairly irrelivent. now tell us, does the power come back on the same antenna (dish) ? or a different dish? what will stop others from incercepting your power? what will happen if NASA puts a dish in geosynchronous orbit ? what will happen if radio shack has them mass produced in Japan? will we then have an ionisphere shortage? how will this affect the ozone layer? what happens when China has access to "free unlimited power"?

sure, yes, Si. compare the Star Trek comunicator to the latest cell phones. looks just like them and works better.

between
this
that means a gain of negitive 100,000... good lord, you have reinvented the resistor

more
for
what happens when an airplane flys through the path of the download?

photos
logic,
my practical logic telle me that E * I * cos theta = P as you will not supply sufficient data to fill in the equation i have to guess

that is your theory?

and that will disrupt satillite service ending 90% of radio network programming in north america?

the
.03 Hz variance from 7 Hz will be .43% this fails to meet FCC rules for frequency stability
I've registred

and high power is 1 MW or greater?
but that variation may

what about the close approach of mars?

i do it every day. up to 100,000 watts ERP
may be for the

maybe you could pulse width modulate it (PWM)

well there is a legend about a Norse god.... but that better discussed in another forum.
there is a

want
lightning?
this
you dont say! maybe the gods are Thor!
, you know globular lightings?, the

some people have a ball with it.
is a modern "watch" for modern instrumentation a single

the
the real history of anything is always distorted to suit the intent of the historian or those political entities that are in power at the time the history was written.

let the reader decide.
Add pictures here
✖
Hello Mr. Tim, I see you donīt can answer only scientific questions, develop formulas and come to single result, please try in a religion or politic group. About Picovolt, sorry , that's pico Tesla magnetic wave component for receiver, you can register it. do you "believe" in Homo erectus?, that's for a religion known as "Evolution theory", but that is another theme. Is very single answer my questions, gold post and others. I remains waiting answers Dish and antenna features you can download for my web site. NASA made test with antennas for get atmosphere electricity, please consult for that. Radio Shack must buy my patent for use Ionosphere has more power we need, donīt worry be happy. Ozone layer I see donīt collpase with mega watts of RF actual. Now you see airplanes flyng for the path of megawatt antennas of TV, what's happens? You donīt need guess for equations, there is material for download of my web site. FCC rules will be when the syyems go for next launch for markett, there is not problem with that. Another god, Thor, fine, you see must try in religion groups. Let's people decide?, thatīs only in politic, try then in politic groups, in science only scientific method, experimental facts decide, in this way, as you donīt can answer scientific questions letīs people decide, you donīt has calculate resonance frecuency of the resonant cavity for begin We wait your calculations, not you "finger gimnastic"
Thanks
Add pictures here
✖