FREE POWER, no more providers!!

Now free power electric energy is real , there is very systems now building for many developers and many work for the principle of Zero point energy amplification, so amplification of energy now is real and our enterprise is coming soon for marketing launch of free power electric generators for house or companies, that is the end of the power providers, no more faults or interruption for maintenance , this is our web site company for full details:

Now power electric energy is free, later transport and telecomunications will be free because that depend directly of power sources Any question contact us in email of web site shown

Thanks

Enertec

Reply to
Enertek

I'd better hurry an grab my chequebook before it's too late!

Reply to
chris jolie

I knew it would show up around here sooner or later :)

What's the ballpark on costs so far ?

Best Wishes; Roy

keep in touch

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

| I knew it would show up around here sooner or later :)

Sooner than you think. This kind of thing has popped up several times. The trouble with these free power systems is they all require some other source of energy. You can get free power from an exercise bike attached to a generator. But somehow I doubt you'll be that much interested.

Reply to
phil-news-nospam

well, the OP said it requires a battery pack to initialize .... and solar cells are passe' but still will get a charge in.

about your Bike invention: I'd rather gang up a few eager strong rodents in a squirrel cage to run a dynamo ~> but you'd probably not like it.

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

Zero point stuff sounds like bs to me.

Coasting cars, some em field per post road if macadam winding up nanotech perovskte, or energy storage by magnetic springs in the macadam or pavement wherein the solar insolation, ir to uv, renders Webb macadam feed to the National Grid. Magnetic hysteresis ought to, fed by solar, fit into possible energy storage reservoir schematas.

Dream on nacelle's wind, Caught in Tepid Tome, an urge, Gin in from the cold.

Reply to
bionet.biology.computational

| well, the OP said it requires a battery pack to initialize .... and | solar cells are passe' but still will get a charge in. | | about your Bike invention: I'd rather gang up a few eager strong rodents | in a squirrel cage to run a dynamo ~> but you'd probably not like it.

They have to be fed. And the food doesn't get 100% converted to energy.

Reply to
phil-news-nospam

I could turn the burnouts lose again in the subways and pick up a new batch when ever i need to };-)

That Other Dude: talk about jibberish. Let me giive it a try:

They languidly declined the foremost of his aformentioned ideailization due to the ionizaion the stratos coupling on the advertised mechanization rendering causation for the bailif and the stockton groups farthing havng been spent on the magnetic wind of a fan eons ago.

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

at last: now we know what to do with a used wok dish, an aftermarket dwell extender and a transfomer from an Atwater Kent radio.

Reply to
TimPerry

Well !

That beats the mouse power program };-)

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

Will those transformers work ok at 7Hz dc?

Reply to
operator jay

Maybe that what the dwell extender is for. It improved the milage on my '70 AMC.

On the plus side the 7 Hz DC in in the picovolt range so the shock danger is minimal... unless it takes a lightning hit. I didn't see any ground rod in the picture.

Just suppose you did have an inexhaustible power supply that outputted a positive going square wave at 1 pV (.000000000001 V) at a pulse repetition rate of 7 Hz with a 50% duty cycle and assume an I max that is only limited by the load. how would one convert it to a usable power source?

Reply to
TimPerry

Wow. I guess they'd find a way. What would really fit the bill is some sort of 'repository' for electrical energy. Then I'll be DAFLMAOCMM (driving around free, laughing my arse off, counting my money) at the oil companies' expense. How much current and power do you get out of your hypothetical machine at a dead short, either shorting the terminals or via some fat superconductor?

Here's another question: how much would the cost of electricity drop if there were one free source of energy? If we still used our electrical transmission and distribution system to deliver energy, that system would have to be maintained. Is the cost of that maintenance a big or small part of our electricity bill? Also, if 'lectricity was suddenly cheap, you can bet that usage will go way up. Then our delivery system has to be increased substantially, not just maintained. Or replaced with some other means of delivery. But it would all cost money, no? Maybe we would need lots of sources and distributed generation.

Anyways, catch you later. Have an adequate weekend.

operator jay

Phil Howard wrote that you can get free power from an exercise bike attached to a generator.

I have a substantial 30 VDC, 12A, 900 rpm servo motor on my Lightning Cycle Dynamics Thunderbolt recumbent, driven by a chain on the rear wheel. Aside from a chain skip once in a while that trashes the motor mount, it works pretty well and for New Year's Eve I hooked up an inverter and a support with white lights. 24 watts of 110 VAC on a bicycle! It was amazing!

But it certainly isn't free. It really poops me out.

--Doug

Reply to
DGoncz

Years ago an acquaintance built this 'perpetual motion machine', which was ran by what I call a 60 Hz Crystal radio. Hidden in the base was a large coil, diode (bridge?) and a capacitor to store the energy. Also a small reed switch and a small coil. All hidden in the wooden base. The machine was a large (18" - 24") plastic wheel disc with 4 magnets located 90deg apart along the edge. Mounted along side the wheel was a plate with magnets attached. This was supposedly what made the motor run.

One magnet on the edge of the wheel disc was reversed to close the reed switch as it came by and discharge the cap through the small coil to add power to the wheel every revolution. The small power coil was mounted very close the magnets by having the hollow wooden base very thin for the reed switch and small coil. This thing rotated at probably 20 - 30 rpm and would run forever with no apparent power.

I suspected a hidden battery, coil and switch. Only when you removed the green felt and removed six screws did the bottom cover come off and could you see that he was drawing power from the 60 Hz fields in his house. Not much, but enough to overcome friction losses. The 'antenna' coil was many turns fitted into a groove close to the edge of the base. The other items were in a blind hole under the wheel.

I lost contact with him many years ago and I have never been able to build an LC circuit, or a crystal radio circuit optimized to get the most out of the field. This thing was nice looking with a cherry wood base and it just set on a table in a corner and fooled many people.

Reply to
lee_thalle

What happened to the energy depository that was spammed here endlessly? I guess it must have been successful and someone is now spending the untold riches it brought in.

Bill

Reply to
Repeating Rifle

Reply to