RC Universe Classifieds have electric power filter now

Just a short FYI to announce RC Universe now has an electric power filter in the classifieds area. You can select electric power to limit all your browsing to show ONLY electric powered airplanes or helis.

If you only want to see glow/gas you can choose that and exclude electric.

Last you can choose to see all items (gas/glow/electric power) mixed together.

The RC Universe Marketplace is 100% FREE to post your items for sale and to buy from other sellers. Be seen on the network of 30 websites and sell your new or used rc stuff fast. We have a blue book where you can check new and used pricing based on actual sales in the marketplace. This is also a free service.

You can also show private ads, commercial ads or both combined. A zip code feature lets you show how far sellers are from your location.

So if you are buying or selling check out our marketplace where 6000 RC items are listed every month including planes, helis, cars, boats, electric's, engines, radios and everything else RC.

Marc Wattflyers