Free telemetry packet processing software (TPS)

Free telemetry packet processing software

See the zip file 'TPSDIST.ZIP' free download at:

towards bottom of home page

We stopped developing TPS in 2009, when it ran fine on Windows NT/XP. Used to decode, examine any packet stream from file or network, real-time or offline.

This is supplied entirely free because we no longer actively develop it and, otherwise, it just sits on the shelf. It has been used in space projects, many engineering environments, lab, in lates 80s, 90s, and early naughties.

Enjoy

Richard Miller Micro SciTech Ltd. See web site for email

Reply to
urmtrichardmiller