Free CAD software

expresspcb.com will give you free and worth it schematic CAD software and PCB
trace layout software but it only exports via internet to ExpressPCB.com at $50
for three each 3.8 x 2.5 inch PCBs at their lowest deal. I did this recently
and was pleased with the experience.
I drew up the motor mount for my recumbent in Express PCB and for your pleasure
will now upload this drawing.
ftp://users.aol.com/DGoncz/Bicycle/MotorMount.sch
There.
And enjoy
ftp://users.aol.com/DGoncz
while you are visiting, please.
Yours,
Doug Goncz ( ftp://users.aol.com/DGoncz/ )
Student member SAE for one year.
Loves in my life:
Dona, Jeff, Kim, Mom, Neelix, Tasha, and Teri, alphabetically.
So that is who I spend my time with.
Reply to
Doug Goncz

Site Timeline