Reply to
Norm Dresner

Are you here in Laurel? I shop at the Giant next to the new store, and I can't wait til Tuesday :-).

-- Regards, Carl Ijames carl.ijames at verizon.net

Reply to
Carl Ijames

Do they have a Metrorail stop nearby?

I could take my bike, load up, and ride the rails back to East Falls Church. There's no way I'd ever visit the Woodbridge store.

Yours,

Doug Goncz ( ftp://users.aol.com/DGoncz/ ) Student member SAE for one year. I love: Dona, Jeff, Kim, Mom, Neelix, Tasha, and Teri, alphabetically. I drive: A double-step Thunderbolt with 657% range.

Reply to
Doug Goncz

There's a train station on Rt 1 about 1 mile north of the HF store (also on Rt 1), but I think it's only the MARC trains that use that line. Rt

1 is not really bike friendly at all, also. No bike lanes, virtually no sidewalks, lots of potholes and road construction. There is a local bus that runs up and down Rt 1, however (the connect-a-ride). Check out
for schedules, links and stuff.

-- Regards, Carl Ijames carl.ijames at verizon.net

Reply to
Carl Ijames