New Yahoo group for Smart and Brown lathes

Free group set up to discus all aspects of Smart and Brown lathes
For sale and wanted section .
Links
Pictures
Files section.....extracts from manuals soon.
Buying and fixing and maintanance advice.
and hopefully a lot more to come
Join here.

all the best......mark
Reply to
mark
Hi all just got my self a S/B 1024. Intending to strip and recon where required
Reply to
Andrew J White