New Yahoo group for Smart and Brown lathes

Free group set up to discus all aspects of Smart and Brown lathes For sale and wanted section . Links Pictures Files section.....extracts from manuals soon.
Buying and fixing and maintanance advice. and hopefully a lot more to come Join here.
all the best......mark
replying to mark, Andrew J White wrote: Hi all just got my self a S/B 1024. Intending to strip and recon where required
replying to mark, Andrew J White wrote: Hi all just got my self a S/B 1024. Intending to strip and recon where required