Large list of N scale items for sale

I have again updated the file "N scale items for sale" in the
"Files" section of the Yahoo "N Scale Yard sale" group
with about 1000 N scale
items for sale on it. This list includes a large selection of long out
of production and rare Micro Trains collectable issues. Almost
everything is discounted between 25%-40% off of list price (The MTL
collectable issues are discounted from the Armstrong price guide) and
except where noted, are all brand new items in original packing that I
obtained from a closing hobby shop. (The MTL collectibles came from an
estate sale)
If you need more details about items, please ask and photos can be
taken of anything.
If you do not wish to join the Yahoo group to view the file I can also
email the list (a little less than 300kb in size) directly to those
that request it.
Reply to
ARRer