Yahoo group for construction of 1/8 scale 90 ton Mikado Logging Locomotive

I'm posting this here because I know a few of the people who read this group are into Live Steam.
I recently purchased from an estate sale most of the major pieces for
Railroad Warehouse 90 ton Mikado. Since this is NOT a project for beginners and many things are 'left to the builders choice' I've created a Yahoo group for people who are building one, thinking about building one or are just interested in this.
To keep the spammers out new members do require authorization, but it is open to anyone.
--.- Dave August