Yahoo group for construction of 1/8 scale 90 ton Mikado Logging Locomotive

I'm posting this here because I know a few of the people who read this group
are into Live Steam.
I recently purchased from an estate sale most of the major pieces for
Railroad Warehouse 90 ton Mikado. Since this is NOT a project for beginners
and many things are 'left to the builders choice' I've created a Yahoo group
for people who are building one, thinking about building one or are just
interested in this.

To keep the spammers out new members do require authorization, but it is
open to anyone.
--.- Dave August
Reply to
Dave August