New Yahoo Group - O Gauge & G Scale Cargo and Layout Detailing Information

This Yahoo group will provide customers of the Railroad Express updates on new products, announcements, and special offers on our
Cargo-To-Go line of "O" and "G" Model Railroad Cargo, Freight and Layout Accessories.
In addition, this group is meant to be a place for modelers to talk freely, and share their ideas and photos with the group. This group is sponsored and managed by Railroad Express and Cargo-To-Go, the premiere manufacturer of authentic-looking accessories designed to enhance a model train enthusiast's layout. The cargo and freight station accessories from Cargo-to-Go are produced in both "O" and "G" Scale sizes and includes a series of cast resin and wooden layout accessories, as well as realistic cargo items produced from natural materials.
Users who can post pictures of our products in use are welcome to do so. Copies of our catalogs and price lists are available in the "File" section. To view our complete product offering, please go to:
www.railpress.com.
I welcome your comments, suggestions and experiences in detailing your layout. We are always interested in getting new product ideas, and our customers are the best at creating the best concepts!