New Features at Model Railroad Hobby

Just a note to let everyone know that the discussion forums at Model Railroad Hobby are now up and operating. These forums are for model railroaders and are hosted on our own servers so there will be no annoying pop-ups or advertisements unrelated to model railroading. Registration is free and immediate.

This is not some stripped down version of a bad bulletin board. These are feature rich forums with private message services, email sending, image, file and avatar uploading functions, topic search facilities and more. This is a community site for all model railroaders to express themselves and exchange ideas. Check it out and we welcome your participation.

-- Ray Klesc Model Railroad Hobby

Expanding the boundaries of model railroading...

Reply to
Trainmaster