Can't work on the railroad!

Six days now with no power! No Water!

That devistating 60 MPH wind was just to much for BGE, PEPCO, and others.

This message brought to you by Honda Generators!

Reply to
Kelly

Kelly wrote: Six days now with no power! No Water! That devistating 60 MPH wind was just to much for BGE, PEPCO, and others. This message brought to you by Honda Generators!

---------------------------------------------------- Our power was off for 72 hours and that was about as long as I could take it. Maybe the repair truck will be in your area soon, Kelly. We did have water, though.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

My sympathies...here in Durham, NC the majority of us kept their power but a lot lost it. It's a PITA...I remember last december when an ice storm had us out of power for 7 days and fone service 3 day

Reply to
TCol

That's what you get down south, that heavy, slushy snow that brings down lines and not the light, fluffy stuff. We get the slushy stuff occassionally, but not often enough to worry about. A friend of mine lives in Peoria, IL and says they get ice storms almost as much as snow. I'd rather have 10" of snow than 1" of ice.

Jay CNS&M Wireheads of the world, unite!

Reply to
JCunington

Have you thought about hooking that Honda generator up to the model railroad?

Reply to
Ken Rice

It seems like your Telecomms service should also be running the Power Grid!

David.

Reply to
David F.