Southern Calif. Model Railroad Group

There=92s a free group on Yahoo by and for Southern California=92s model railroaders. The group is Model Railroads of Southern California and you=92re invited to join 800 members who are enjoying the benefits of free membership.

This is a group for local model railroaders to share their progress, experiences, tips and techniques with each other. And you don=92t have to have a layout to be a member.

The group publishes information on area clubs and upcoming model railroad activities such as train shows, swap meets and conventions.

We also sponsor free, self-guided layout tours. Since 2006 we have sponsored sixteen layout tours from Santa Barbara to San Diego and out through the Inland Empire. Nearly 200 layouts have been featured on these tours. We have a tour of South Orange County planned for June

  1. You don=92t need to actively participate to belong to this group. We exist to help you further enjoy the hobby as you see fit.

Check out our group at:

Thank you.

Bob Chaparro Group Moderator Hemet, CA

Reply to