(ADV)Model Railroad Design Service

Our information package is still free. We work in all scales and gauges. Want to build your own layout, but having trouble coming up with a plan? 30 plus years of designing and building model railroads for others has given us a pretty good idea of what can, or cannot be done in a given scale and space. Need some help in construction, or any part of the process? How may we be of service? snipped-for-privacy@dctrains.com

Don Cardiff Model Railroad Design Kaneville, IL

Reply to
CBT2000

Don Cardiff wrote: Our information package is still free. We work in all scales and gauges. Want to build your own layout, but having trouble coming up with a plan?

30 plus years of designing and building model railroads for others has given us a pretty good idea of what can, or cannot be done in a given scale and space. Need some help in construction, or any part of the process? How may we be of service? snipped-for-privacy@dctrains.com Don Cardiff Model Railroad Design Kaneville, IL

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill