(ADV)Model Railroad Design Service

Our information package is still free. We work in all scales and gauges. Want to build your own layout, but having trouble coming up with a plan? 30 plus
years of designing and building model railroads for others has given us a pretty good idea of what can, or cannot be done in a given scale and space. Need some help in construction, or any part of the process? How may we be of service? snipped-for-privacy@dctrains.com
Don Cardiff Model Railroad Design Kaneville, IL
Don Cardiff wrote: Our information package is still free. We work in all scales and gauges. Want to build your own layout, but having trouble coming up with a plan? 30 plus years of designing and building model railroads for others has given us a pretty good idea of what can, or cannot be done in a given scale and space. Need some help in construction, or any part of the process? How may we be of service? snipped-for-privacy@dctrains.com Don Cardiff Model Railroad Design Kaneville, IL ------------------------------------------------ Here's the url for Don's site: http://www.dctrains.com /
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Resources: Links to over 700 helpful sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore.html