(AD)Model Railroad Design Service

Our information package is still free (even after all of these years). 30 years of designing model railroads for others, over 1,000 in all scales has given us a pretty good idea of what can, or cannot be done in a given space and scale. How may we be of service?

Don Cardiff Model Railroad Design Kaneville, IL snipped-for-privacy@dctrains.com

Reply to
CBT2000

Don Cardiff wrote: Our information package is still free (even after all of these years).

30 years of designing model railroads for others, over 1,000 in all scales has given us a pretty good idea of what can, or cannot be done in a given space and scale. How may we be of service? Don Cardiff Model Railroad Design Kaneville, IL snipped-for-privacy@dctrains.com

------------------------------------------------ I've always admired Don's fine work and he always forgets to include the url of his website! Here it is:

Don, I hope you don't mind!

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Thanks Bill, Actually my son has pretty well taken over the construction part of the business, while I continue to design, and do some model building. We now operate out of the same location, however. One of my current O scale three rail designs can be seen in the January 04 Classic Toy Trains on page 62. HO and N design are also a big part of my business.

Don Cardiff Model Railroad Design/Layouts by Cardiff Kaneville, IL

Reply to
CBT2000