request model for fea group

Hi,

I have a group of student in modelling design (fea analysis and 3d modelling) and I want to have a 3 month project for this group.

It can be any structure (machine but I need to have all dwg to make a very good model.

I will give all results but I can't take any legal responsability for the results (they are students...)

If you have any idea please feel free to send me an e-mail at

snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca

Reply to
Yves Rossignol