request model for fea group

Hi,
I have a group of student in modelling design (fea analysis and 3d
modelling) and I want to have a 3 month project for this group.
It can be any structure (machine but I need to have all dwg to make a very
good model.
I will give all results but I can't take any legal responsability for the
results (they are students...)
If you have any idea please feel free to send me an e-mail at
snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca
Reply to
Yves Rossignol

Site Timeline