Wanted: FEA report checklist

I am trying to create a checklist for reviewing FEA design reports that we will publish to a client. I would like the report to have sections
that justify the assumptions in the analysis such as why a particular element type and material model were used, etc. In my experience, we would fill out the checklist and file it internally with the report. The client would only receive the report.
Do you have a check list that could serve as a basis?
I searched the internet today and found one example:
http://www.ent.ohiou.edu/~me470/SnrDesign05_06/me471/FEA_ReviewChecklist.pdf
but I was hoping you had come across a more detailed one. Below I have listed some obvious questions a person who wanted to challenge the report might use. Please add if you can.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
These check points are derived from "courtroom fea articles"
- is there a comparable "closed form solution" that bounds our FEA calculation - hand calculation as reference. - has a convergence study been performed to identify singularities, etc. - has a sensitivity analysis been performed - similar to above. - justify the element type or types used - what is the basis for selecting them (tet4 v tet10, etc) - are there singularities in the model that influence the stress results? If yes how are they dealt with? - how do we know the mesh refinement is appropriate - what analysis type was employed - non-linear, linear, etc. and why - what material model was used - linear, non-linear elastic/plastic, bilinear etc - and why - how do we justify any warnings or errors reported by the software during the analysis