bom report

Guys,

How do I do an Intralink bom report excluding subassemblies?

Alternatively, how do I include selected parameters in the Pro-E bom report?

Dave

Reply to
dakeb

Dave, I got this from the help files. These are the report parameters for repeat regions. The one you need is asm.mbr.cparam.(user defined param name) or asm.mbr.User defined. But, I'll insert the rest of the list, in case these don't suit. And, because the powers that be won't let me attach anything. As long as you know how to insert a column, define a repeat region and add parameters, you should be able to solve your problem.

David Janes

Pro/REPORT System Parameters

&asm.mbr.comp.... Retrieves information about the component from the model data and displays it in the report table. &asm.mbr.cparam.... Retrieves a given component parameter. &asm.mbr.cparams.... Lists information pertaining to all component parameters for the current model. &asm.mbr.name Displays the name of an assembly member. To show tie wraps and markers, the region attributes must be set to Cable Info. &asm.mbr.param.... Displays information about parameters in an assembly member. &asm.mbr.type Displays the type (part or assembly) of an assembly member. &asm.mbr.User Defined Lists the specified user-defined parameter for the respective assembly components. Note that "&asm.mbr." can be used as a prefix before any

user-defined parameter in an assembly member.

&dgm....

&fam.... Retrieves family table information about the model.

&harn.... Shows cable harness parameters for 3-D harness parts and flat harness assemblies. &lay.... Retrieves layout information about the model. &mbr.... Retrieves parameters about a single component. &mdl.... Retrieves information about a single model. &prs.... Retrieves process-specific report parameters used to create reports on the entire process sequence. &rpt.... Displays information about each record in a repeat region. &weldasm.... Retrieves welding information about the model. &asm.mbr.cblprm.... Lists values for a given cabling parameters. &asm.mbr.cblprms.... Lists values for cabling and wire parameters. &asm.mbr.connprm.... Lists parameters for connector pins in flat harness assemblies. &asm.mbr.pipe.... Shows pipeline, pipe segment, and Pro/REPORT bend information parameters. &asm.mbr.generic.name.. Lists the generic name information for a family table instance in a table. &asm.mbr.topgeneric.name.. Lists the top generic name information for a family table instance in a table when working with a nested family table.
Reply to
David Janes