Model Revisions

First of all, I want to take this opportunity to thank all the people that take the time to answer all the questions, the good and the bad ones.

How do you keep track of the latest revision levels in the model?

When I go to Info>Relationships & Parameters, I see ProI_revision="A", but how do I change the rev level to B or higher.

I tried: Tools>Parameters>Modifiy, but ProI_revision is not listed to make the change.

In the drawing, I change the rev letter in the title block going thru the Properties, but I don't think this the correct way of doing it.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
1-2-3

Sounds like maybe you have a part/drawing from Pro/INTRALINK (ProI) which puts its own system parameters in Pro/e files. These parameters can only be changed within Intralink. Does your Pro/e run in an Intralink environment?

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

proi_revision is a parameter controlled by Intralink and can only be changed by modifying the revision in Intralink.

Hugo

snipped-for-privacy@COM.COM wrote:

Reply to
huggre