Font sizes

Sorry, this may be beneath some of you. I'm looking for some information on proper font sizes to use in drawings. Specifically the size and type to place on my detail view callout. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Oneball

Minimum Letter Heights Drawing Title, Drawing Size .24 Cage Code, Drawing Number and Revision Letter (When used within the Title Block) .12 Section and View Letters .24 Zone Letters and Numbers in Borders Drawing Block Headings .10 All Other Characters .12

This is from the Modern Drafting Practices and Standards Manual from Genium Publishing.

I use this manual as a baseline to my engineering standards and i write deviations to our internal standard. iQ

Reply to
iQ