Specific Views

Hi, I'm a former Pro-E user trying to cope with Solidworks 2007. I would like to know how I could create a specific view to save.

All I come up with is to approximately rotate part view to desired location than save new view. Looking to accurately place part view using 2 planes etc. then save.

Advice would be appreciated Thanks Rob

Reply to
rpaquette

Pick the first face/plane that you want for the front view, then hold CTRL & pick the second face. There is an icon on the STD VIEWS menu that is a blue plane with an arrow pointing up (normal to) or in 2008 it's CTRL-8 for the hotkey.Then hit the spacebar and pick the left icon to create and save that view.