problem with pro E and pro Mechanica integration

Hello. I seam to have a problem with running pro Mechanica from inside the pro E. Separately, they bouth work just fine, but when I try to star the
mechanica from the pro E, pro E complains something about that it can't find mechanica.
I'm working with Wildifire 2.0, Datecode M150 on Windows.
Thnks, Marko.
Did you install them to the default directories?
The integration of Pro/M and Pro/E does NOT like spaces in the folder names of the loadpoints. Remove and reinstall in something like c:\ptc\proewildfire2 and c:\ptc\mechwildfire2.
--
Ben & Mickie Loosli

<dugave snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Run the ptcsetup.bat from the proewildfire2\bin folder, at the end of the configuration you can specify where mechanica is installed. Now it should work.