about pro Mechanica i need help

I'm studing pro Mechanica for the first time and so my questions are quite silly.....I 'd like to know how finding the library of the materials.Can you tell me where it is stored??? Another problem : when you are launching MECHANICA, you pull down the menus at the top selecting Applications>Mechanica:an information windows appears, reminding me the units of the problem.After the check of the units i press the CONTINUE bottom and the Model type window is opened.Now i read on Pro/E WF tutoriall that the FEM Mode check Box ,Inside the Model Type window allows me to model the pre-processing only:With this checked, i can apply constrain,loads and define materials and crate mesh BUT I CANNOT RUN THE SOLVER.For this reason if I'm going to use the MECHANICA solver,FEM Mode must be left...But the main problem is that i cannot disable the Fem Mode option. thank you Edoardo

Reply to
edoardo fiorani