about PRO/MECHANICA-correct version

When I try to do a structural analysis I keep getting messages
"Pro/MECHANICA is not available. Only FEM Mode is currently available."
and "Cannot find Pro/MECHANICA installation. Some features will be
disabled."
In FEM mode,after I run the analysis I can't get graphs(strain,etc) and
"Results"
option is inactive.
I'm using Pro/E WF II amd Pro/Mech WF II.Am I missing some of the settings
or
what?
I'm new in Pro/Mech so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Edoardo
Reply to
edoardo fiorani

Site Timeline