Pro/Mechanica problem

I have a problem with unlock FEM Mode in WF3 when i choose Application->Mechanica. Does anyone kwons how to a mechanica module in WF? I
have installed WF3 and Pro/Mechanica. Everything works fine.I would like to learn somathing obout CAE in pro/E.
Regards Ziomall
Ziomall wrote:

Run the file <Pro/E WF3 directory>/bin/ptcsetup.bat. Check the box to allow configuration of 'program paths', and there you need to enter the path to the WF3 Mechanica directory. Do the next, next, done stuff until it's finished and you should be all good.
Dave

Thx a lot Dave. I've got it. But now I have a problem with license: "Unable to get required Mechanica license" :)
Regards Ziomall

Simply I have no pro/mechanica in license file.
Ziomall
Thx a lot Dave. I've got it. But now I have a problem with license: <BR>&gt; "Unable to get required Mechanica license" :)<BR><BR>Simply I have no pro/mechanica in license file.<BR><BR>Ziomall <BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE> <DIV>That's kind of strange. How does it let you even install it without a license file!?! I'm confused. Maybe it's because Mechanica comes only with the most advanced package? You're not installing the Foundation package are you? You can't even get it as an add on license. This is a comparison of the five packages and what comes with which package:</DIV> <DIV><A href="http://www.ptc.com/products/proe/newpackages/package_comparison.htm ">http://www.ptc.com/products/proe/newpackages/package_comparison.htm </A></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>David Janes</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=
That's kind of strange. How does it let you even install it without a license file!?! I'm confused. Maybe it's because Mechanica comes only with the most advanced package? You're not installing the Foundation package are you? You can't even get it as an add on license. This is a comparison of the five packages and what comes with which package: http://www.ptc.com/products/proe/newpackages/package_comparison.htm
I have wanted to write my file license.dat doesn't include pro/mechanica. I have a "special learning version ;) of Pro/E" . Yes, probably I have Pro/E Enterprise and I have no problem with insatall Pro/Mechanica. But now it is.
Regards Ziomall