about PRO/MECHANICA

When I try to do a structural analysis I keep getting messages "Pro/MECHANICA is not available. Only FEM Mode is currently available."
and "Cannot find Pro/MECHANICA installation. Some features will be disabled." In FEM mode,after I run the analysis I can't get graphs(strain,etc) and "Results" option is inactive. I'm using Pro/E 2001 amd Pro/Mech2001.Am I missing some of the settings or what? I'm new in Pro/Mech so any help would be greatly appreciated.