Pro Mechanica Mode output

Does anyone know how to read the *.mdb file created by Pro Mechanica or output the mode shapes of a part to a text file. I want to import these
modes to a multibody simulation program.
Thanks
anyone know how to read the *.mdb file created by Pro Mechanica or <BR>output the mode shapes of a part to a text file. I want to import these <BR>modes to a multibody simulation program.<BR><BR>Thanks <BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE> <DIV> <DIV>One trick, with Pro/e, is to be where it presents results (charts, graphs, rainbow highlighted models) and look somewhere for a File menu, possibly on an output screen. This may give you different formats to save things in. Other than this type of cheesy functionality, PTC really wants you to purchase some kind of high level interface for ANSYS, NASTRAN, PATRAN, etc. data translation. Or they want all the other guys to license the GRANITE modeling kernel which would give them access to the Pro/e file format and internal data structures for ease of communication. Personally, I'm looking for a parametric, feature based neutral format that can act as a go between. Forget the&nbsp;hundreds of&nbsp;'from-to' translators, one translator can capture all the parameters and parametric, feature-based informaton known to all the major modeling kernals ~ ACIS, ParaSolid, and Granite ~ which all base themselves, essentially, on boundary representational (b-rep) math and b-rep solids. So, this translator would&nbsp;encompass b-rep math/solids plus a parameters definer/translator. Somebody should be working on this. The STEP committees've said they're working on this. I think they're FOS. Anyone else doing anything along these lines and care to share?</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>David Janes</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=