Save in wildfire 3

I need to open file saved in WF3 in WF2. Is it possible? Or is possible to save file inWF3 and next open it in WF2? I can not find any option with save in WF3.

Regards Ziomall

Reply to
Ziomall

Sorry I did not notice topic below.

Ziomall

Reply to
Ziomall

Sorry I did not notice topic below.

Ziomall

You'd pick up on this stuff if you stopped by more often than you need help, maybe even often enough to contribute something sometime. Someone with your experience MUST have SOMETHING to contribute!

David Janes, contributor

Reply to
David Janes

You'd pick up on this stuff if you stopped by more often than you need help, maybe even often enough to contribute something sometime. Someone with your experience MUST have SOMETHING to contribute!

Trust me I have very low experience in ProE. I try to write somethimg only when I have a big problem and I have no time to find solution by myself. My English is too poor to change sentences with most of You. But I'll help if I only will be possibility and I have samething to say.

Regards Ziomall

Reply to
Ziomall

maybe even often enough to contribute something sometime. Someone with your experience MUST have SOMETHING to contribute!

when I have a big problem and I have no time to find solution by myself. My English is too poor to change sentences with most of You. But I'll help if I only will be possibility and I have samething to say.

Anything saved in WF3 cannot be open in WF2, There is no setting in WF3 to save as a WF2 file either. Once its created in WF3 it can only be open in WF3 or newer version.

-Wes , Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, Project Manager

Reply to
wesleymarcus

Ok, thanks

Regards Ziomall