Suppressed objects

I woud like to see suppressed objects when I open a file in WF2. What option is responsible for that in config.pro file?

Regards Ziomall

Reply to
Ziomall

Do you mean to see the features visually on the screen in the part?

Or do you mean in the model tree?

Mike

Reply to
Mike

In the Mode Tree window do 'Show>Layers'. Click the Settings button and pick 'Tree Filters'. Check the box to display Suppressed objects and whatever else you normally want displayed. Click OK and in the Settings window, do Save settings file. This creates a tree.cfg with your settings in it. To get this to load with each instance of Pro/e, point to this file in config.pro with the mdl_tree_cfg_file option.

Reply to
David Janes

Exactly :) Thanks a lot.

Regards Ziomall