[SOLVED] Linear Pattern Problem

I am trying to use a linear pattern to create a line of caps, as long
as they are touching it creates the objects correctly. But I am trying
to have them 3/4" apart and it gives an error that "Some Feature
Instances are Disjoint and will not be created use the bodies option to
mirror/pattern distinct bodies.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Reply to
outoftherealm
You just need to expand the box under "bodies to pattern" and select the body (from your solid bodies folder) in its selection box. You were trying to pattern a feature, which SW will not allow to create multiple bodies.
Reply to
Brian
Thanks thats exactly what I was missing.
Reply to
outoftherealm
are touching it creates the objects correctly. But I am trying
are Disjoint and will not be created use the bodies option to mirror/pattern distinct bodies.
If SW doesn't allow you to create multiple features, why does it give an option to pattern features and faces?
Reply to
Al
are touching it creates the objects correctly. But I am trying
are Disjoint and will not be created use the bodies option to mirror/pattern distinct bodies.
If SW doesn't allow you to create multiple features, why does it give an option to pattern features and faces?
Reply to
Al
My frien. Thanks ;_;. Such a silly mistake but you're explanation was exact
Reply to
Sahil