Linear Pattern Problem

I am trying to use a linear pattern to create a line of caps, as long as they are touching it creates the objects correctly. But I am trying
to have them 3/4" apart and it gives an error that "Some Feature Instances are Disjoint and will not be created use the bodies option to mirror/pattern distinct bodies.
Thanks for any suggestions!
You just need to expand the box under "bodies to pattern" and select the body (from your solid bodies folder) in its selection box. You were trying to pattern a feature, which SW will not allow to create multiple bodies.
--
Brian Hokanson
Starting Line Products