bodies command

newbie base question #1

- LPattern2: Features option can not produce disjoint bodies. Use the Bodies option to mirror/pattern distinct bodies.

what is this "bodies" feature they speak of, I have not been able to find it. I am trying to make a grid of sorts and it won't let me "linear pattern" my verticals, as I then want to run my horizontals to join these verticals. If you understand what I am trying to say here some advice would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Mathew

Reply to
birtch

never mind, I found it, sorry about that

Reply to
birtch