Decal Question

I'm trying to render a decal onto a spherical type object. It took me a while to get the image and mask and decal illumination correct, but it looks good now.

The only problem I'm having is that the decal shows up on both sides of the sphere. Is there any way to control that short of splitting the faces again?

Matt

Reply to
matt

Does it help to use Split Line to separate the sphere surface into two hemispherical surfaces?

But BTW, have you looked at your email lately?

'Sporky'

matt wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman