Does anybody know how to delete solid body?

Does anybody know how to delete solid body using Solid Works API (no feature "Delete Body")? I am trying to create a macro feature that takes
some body, subtracts it from other bodies and then deletes the original body. I use MatchedBoolean operation passing that body as a parameter. However I get an error NonAPIBody. MatchedBoolean operation has a "feature" that removes the tool bodies, that's what I want.
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutcad.com/group/comp.cad.solidworks / More information at http://www.talkaboutcad.com/faq.html