batch save?

Upgraded from 2000i to WF2 and really like the preview feature for drawings,
parts and assemblies without having to open them, but had a hard time
finding the config file option save_drawing_picture_file (I set it to
"embed" so there are no extra files created). This allowed me to preview the
drawings. Now I wish all of our thousands of parts, etc. were saved with
Wildfire so I can preview them.
Now for the question: Is there a way to batch save entire directories???
Reply to
Jason L
Not really, you could run pro-e without a graphics window in th background and write a program to open file all drawings, but it' pretty labor intensive
Your best bet would be to set the config.pro setting and then let i
do it's thing when the drawing files are opened
Sorry, Glenn |B
Reply to
GWDavis28
could it be done through Distributed Pro/Batch? If so...how?
"GWDavis28" wrote in message news:k9qdnXaY1sJzOxTfRVn snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...
Reply to
Jason L

Site Timeline