I released the version 1.8.0 of my batch print and batchconvert tool PAC4SWX on 04/03/2004 with some new features. Detailed info and download atNew in this version is the ability to run multijobs in the batch mode of PAC4SWX. With multijob you can execute several actions for the chosen documents with one click. In combination with loading of lists, option settings and userdefined macros you can execute very complex tasks.
Combined with some unique features of PAC4SWX like automatic shutdown and restart of SolidWorks every XYZ documents or releasing the SolidWorks license after finishing its job it is very useful for processing large lists.************ SolidWorks Newsletter promotion ****************
- Get 15% off for all new PAC4SWX licenses until 04/15/2004 *
- Ready for SolidWorks 2004
- Generate drawing lists to print or convert using an explorer-like interface or reading filenames to process from list
- Generate lists by dragdrop from file manager (Explorer) and sorting
- Folder favorites for frequently used folders
- Filter sheet for processing depending on their sheetnames.
- Automatic convert drawing views to use "high quality"
- Run user defined macros in batch mode
- Open drawings view-only (very useful for huge drawings)
- Open drawings read-only
- Preview selected SolidWorks document
- Optional: Suppress all warnings and error dialogs from SolidWorks when batch converting
- Optional: Close SolidWorks after processing list (useful to free the license of SolidWorks after an unattended job is completed)
- Optional: Restart SolidWorks every ... drawings (useful to avoid memory overflow when processing huge lists of drawings)
- Optional: ignores header and footer (useful with SolidWorks 2001Plus, i.e. if you generate prints or TIFF to archive and wont care if header/footer is set by a previous user of that drawing)
- Ignores printer options saved with SolidWorks2001Plus and uses the user options from PAC4SWX so you
- many userdefinable options for printing the various sheet formats, i.e. printer, sheetsize to print to, scale, line width etc.
- Option to use active SolidWorks drawing instead of PAC list
- complete user defined TIFF export options from within PAC4SWX
- Option for generating TIFF based on sheet size
- multiple user options for converting output of TIFF, DXF and DWG
- save TIFF, DXF or DWG in folder of drawing or all in one folder
- save Parasolid, ACIS, STEP, IGES, STL or VRML in folder of model or all in one folder
- save eDrawings, PDF (if SolidWorks 2004 is installed) or JPEG from parts, assemblies and drawings in folder of document or all in one folder
- save exported files in folder of model or all in one folder
- save and read all settings from configuration files
- multi-language support, you may change the language of the user interface without the need to restart (german and english language-files are supported)
- shareware which means you may test all functions for 30 days for FREE
You can download a free trial athope you give it a try and find it useful.
-- unofficial german SolidWorks helpsiteand programs for SolidWorks