Printing a bunch of files at once - how?

Search for PAC4SWX or get the full version of Bluebeam, I have both,.

I prefer Bluebeam for dealing with PDF's, it has a lot of control over the quality of the PDF plus you can and stamps, watermarks and you can combine all the drawings into one PDF document with Bookmarks.

PAC4SWX I use for batch printing converting files to dxf and producing edrawing etc.

Note a lot of these task can be done with SolidWorks Task Scheduler which is free, you will need to have a pdf printer installed to use create pdfs.

When I last tried Task Scheduler some time ago I quickly went back to PAC4SWX, as it has far more useful features.

Links to both can be found on the links page of my website.

John Layne

John Layne

Alright, I've been using solidworks for a long time (since 96 plus or something), and have not picked up some of the handier newer features.

Isn't there a way to print a bunch of drawings at once?

Specifically, I want to print PDF's, using Acrobat Writer, or another PDF'ing program.

Is there a way to do this? As in, select 20 files in one directory, and print them all?

Thanks.

Reply to
james

There used to be around a "batch print" soft. Never dwnloaded or tried it.

"james" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@t31g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Jean Marc

Reply to
RaceBikesOrWork

This is not free if you only paid for basic SW.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

i use ecoprint

theo is a great guy about $50

its my pr> > Note a lot of these task can be done with SolidWorks Task Scheduler

Reply to
ryanhay

I use SW Batch Print

(free) and then PDF995 which was 10 bucks when I bought it. Works slick you just batch print to the PDF995 printer and voila!

Ben

james wrote:

Reply to
Ben Eadie

Does it print all files for you, or is the print order ok? Last time I tried that I had these 2 problems. Order is something that I can live with, but if I can't be sure that all files are printed...not good.

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

In windows explorer, cntrl or shift select the files to print, and RMB 'print' from the menu. This works for me for pdfs' without any other utility.

Reply to
rmontminy

Is it working for you with SW files also? I mean I had problems with the print order and it also missed some of the selected files.

Reply to
Markku Lehtola