Print quick multiple refs of prt/asm's thumbnail images on single page(s)?

Hey all,... here's the question,.. (I did a quick search but came up with nuthin) You have a project with multiple prt/asm's and drawings (sheets) and
you want to print a quick review of the files in your project on a small format. Similar looking to thumbnail previews in explorer where the image of the part and/or sheets are fairly visable (good enuf for review)?
And this could be in tiered order or asm structure for the asm's and/ or alpha numeric for drawings (sheets)?
Someone have some references,.. ideas,... or macro's (batch program, I kind of remember someone doing this?)?
Personally, I want to quickly document the subdirectory and save it as a PDF but the above asm order would be nice!
TIA..
looks like someone asked this already...
http://tinyurl.com/35ebxl
..

Frick! Do I need PDMWorks to use the SolidWorks Task Scheduler?
..

no, but you will need at least office pro http://www.solidworks.com/pages/products/3dmech.html

running 2006 here, task scheduler is a stand alone app, not tied to pdmw.
just guessing here ... if the macro needs pdmw, then the logical assumption is the macro uses pdmw functionality to perform the task. so if your files are not in a pdmw vault you are most likely sol with the aforementioned macro.
Ken,
I don't see it in the SW2006 directories but I do see a empty / swscheduler sub directory (I assume it's "swscheduler.exe")? Do you have the path to the exe (swscheduler)?
..

the difference is i have office pro, this whole office/office pro thing gets under my skin as well.
C:\Program Files\SolidWorks\swScheduler\swScheduler.exe i can zip and send them to you. it's only about 2mb
I cannot believe access to task scheduler requires Office Pro or even Office for that matter. That is insane.
I always thought the tack scheduler should be packaged together with sw explorer and should be included in all versions of sw.

PAC4SWX will batch to JPG (under the PDF output options) or TIFF. I prefer PAC4SWX over SW Task Scheduler for a number of reasons (previously stated in this newsgroup) it's well worth the $104 US I paid for it several years ago.
http://swtools.cad.de/us_prog_pac.htm
There must be some other utility out there that will print thumbnails, though not with the structured output you're after.
John Layne www.solidengineering.co.nz
John, Ken and all... thanks for all your help! I think there is enuf here plus some paint program (like Picasa) I can get something out in a single format
..
On Aug 15, 8:18 pm, "John Layne" <John------

What about using swbatchprint from
http://www.swcp3.com /
allows you to select any number of files and output them in a number of different formats. Have not tried it yet myself but it may be what you need.
Steve R

If the files are not already all in the same folder, you could use Pack & Go to make a copy of them to a single folder, and then use the thumbnail previews in Windows Explorer.
John H