.dxf Thumbnail Preview

Is there a way of generating a thumbnail preview of .dxf files exported from Solidworks. It is frustrating to have to open these files to breifly see whats contained in them. Or maybe someone has an add-in for windows that will automatically generate thumbnails?

We only use .dxf's for sending files to suppliers like laser cutters, and it would be great if at a glance I could see if the file has been updated without having to open it.

Cheers, Dominic.

Reply to
Dom

"Dom" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@i38g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

Not quite it: just slide your dxf on the part's dwg, it will come up as a block. Scale as necessary, compare with the view.

HIH JM

Reply to
Jean Marc