dxf

from drawings, yes.... 3D dxf, no

Reply to
Kvick

Yes that is what I meant. I am thinking about moving from Inventor to SW and I need that ability.

Reply to
Richard

Dxf3DExport is a SolidWorks Add-In I developped to export 3D geometries from SolidWorks to AutoCAD.

To install the Add-In, just copy Dxf3DExport.dll in the Apps directory of SolidWorks (create it if it does not exist). Dxf3DExport will be automaticaly loaded with SolidWorks.

To download Dxf3DExport ->

-> Téléchargements -> Divers

You will also find another free utility called UnfragAndZip that lets you unfrag and zip an assembly with all the assemblies and parts it contains in a single zip file.

If you are interested in Kinematics and Dynamics, you can have a look to Meca3D (informations in English :

; an evaluation version - in French - can be downloaded (Téléchargements -> Meca3D SolidWorks).

Pascal

Atemi

"Richard" a écrit dans le message de news:

5CUXe.1487$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
Reply to
Pascal Scanu

Yes, you can save drawing files in DXF or DWG format.

Reply to
Double Ace