Problem creating DXF files

I am experiencing problems with some of the DXF files I create from SW2003 drawings. When the DXF file is opened, some views may be missing. It's not a constant thing. I re-create the DXF file and it will be OK. I have installed Blue Beam's Pushbutton PDF program. That program has caused some other problems with DXF files so it is suspect for this problem as well. I'm curious if any other SW users are experiencing any similar problems.

Reply to
Don

There were issues with DXF/DWG exporting in SP3.0 that were fixed in SP3.1. I think they only had to do with Fillets though, there may have been more to it though.

Reply to
Corey Scheich